Describes an episode to you; gives useful information to us.
Feel free to answer in the comments or email us or what ever.
- You’re robbing a bank on Halloween. How are you dressed? Do you have weapons? Are they real? How do you escape?
- Do you have a favorite Conspiracy Theory?
- Do you believe in anything someone might call a “Conspiracy Theory”?
(These 2 are for the next episode)
- Are you a Paleontologist (by profession or hobby) and listening to this podcast?
- Are you Howard Stern and are listening to this podcast?
- Are you one of the 3 above and would like to come onto the podcast and talk about it?
- Does it make the podcast better knowing that there is a pair of large breasts present during recording bobbling around?
- Do you have a pair of breasts and want to come one the show and talk about it or bobble them around?
- Would you like to hear the call of the Bull Moose?
- Do you find heffalumps and woozles creapy? Example: Here Over here this too and one more
- Is there anything from your childhood that you did Not find creepy then that you do Now?
- If you are drinking milk and you look down and see a brown speck in it what do you do?
- Do you have a plan for the apocalypse or any other disaster?
- Do you think having a plan is a good idea?
- Have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water?
- Could or could not Santa become a zombie?
- Do you hate this question?
- Do you like it when we rap?
- Do you like it better when we structure the episodes more or when we “chase the rabbit”?
- Do you think that Bored Shenanigans is over too quick?
- Do you hate it when I talk about your ear holes?
- Do you hate it when we ask you to answer questions?
- Will you answer any of these questions?
This is the old movie Topper that Brewer found entertaining. Yes it is in black and white.
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within its Final Fantasy but in 1 hr and 46 min apposes to 120hrs
More Show Notes to come Later today.